Friday, July 10, 2009

Busy busy!

I've been writing more than I've been posting the last few days; I have several things in the works, as well as some pictures! On Tuesday I purchased a sewing table, so I now have that set up in a corner of my room. I also have several skirts I've finished and material that was just purchased today to work on AND a pattern coming for the 40's swing dress from Sense & Sensibility patterns. In addition, I'm headed down to the beach in the morning to see my best friend, go to Mass at my priest friend's new parish, and just hang out til Sunday afternoon. While I'm gone, you might find this post interesting: http://applecidermama.blogspot.com/2008/12/what-do-you-think-of-education-for.html

The woman who writes this blog, Bethany, is a young Catholic mother and shares my viewpoints on many things. I've just discovered her blog, but am enjoying reading her archives. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment