Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5 days

I'm a bit melancholy tonight. I cried for the first time (like big cry) about graduation. And I miss Ireland. I really want to go back, but that's just not in my immediate future. Which makes me want to cry again. So instead, I'm looking through my study abroad pictures and making a resolution to go back just as soon as I have a little money.

This one's one of my favorites; it's an alley in Waterford. I didn't do any editing on the picture. It just turned out with this cool fade-into-black effect.

EDIT: It probably didn't help my Ireland-sickness that I watched P.S. I Love You last night with my roommates. Not that the movie's really about Ireland. But there was plenty of beautiful countryside and pretty touristy towns, enough to make me wish I was there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment