Thursday, October 28, 2010

Not a hermit :)


I swear, some days it feels like the only places I go are work and school. And occasionally the grocery store. That's what happens when you work full time and go to school, though, so I suppose it's my own fault. But tonight, I did things a bit differently. Some of my friends had a get-together to carve pumpkins at one of the second year's apartment and I decided to go. I didn't really want to, because I'd thought I would go to bed early-I've been insanely tired the last few days for some reason.

I did go, though, and I had a ton of fun. I got a wee baby pumpkin and carved it; I'll try to find my camera cord before the pumpkin goes belly-up, but here's what I did:


My new state's flag! And now I'm going to go to bed, having done no work at all, but feeling pretty good about life-I must have just needed a bit of a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment