Friday, June 17, 2011

I promise I'm still alive

Hey folks, sorry for the fact that I haven't updated in quite some time. Rest assured, I'm still alive and having a fabulous time. We only have two full days left in Dublin, so I'm soaking up every single moment of the day. My plan is to do recap posts of the trip upon my return to the States, using my class journal as a guide.

I've had the most wonderful almost-two weeks here in Ireland; this trip has been full of lots of personal growth, which I intend to detail later if I can put it into words. I have hundreds of pictures and as many memories, but right now, the most important thing to me is that I take advantage of my last few days. I will say that I have a jam-packed day tomorrow, including the Book of Kells, Dublinia (a Viking-era Dublin hands-on museum), the Jameson Distillery and Tennessee William's Cat on a Hot Tin Roof at the Gate Theatre tomorrow night.

Yes, I'm soaking up everything Dublin has to offer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment