Thursday, September 24, 2009

Random encounters

Connections can happen in the oddest of places. Last night, I was reading blogs when (somehow) I came across a post by a young woman I have never met before, who was writing about college and callings and I felt the need to comment in her post because it was very well-written, but especially because she mentioned that her sister went to MC. Many posts & replies later, it turns out that, I not only know her sister (I don't think Rebekah would know me, but we're SAI sisters), but also one of her friends that joined in the conversation as well. And we have another mutual friend. Weird, huh? But very cool.

In other news, this whole housekeeping-while-being-a-full-time-student thing is tough. I wouldn't trade it for living in the residence halls again, though--I love having my own kitchen too much. And, for the most part, things are pretty neat around here, at least as far as stuff on the floor goes. There's an awful lot of toothpaste and makeup in my sink and the bathroom desperately needs to be swept, but I'll get to that. For right now, I'm too busy ensuring my future and making memories to worry about details.

Happy 3rd day of Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment