Saturday, September 26, 2009

Twitter?

Well, I've started a Twitter account... we'll see how long it lasts. It kind of feels like cheat-blogging at this point--I don't have time to write a whole post, so I think I'll write a 140 character thought so I'm at least writing something. However, given my propensity to neglect writing altogether when I'm busy, this might be a good thing.

Grandma and I went shopping today for a dress for Senior Parent Night. It was a lot of fun to go shopping with her like I used to when I was little; she'd need something for an event and I'd pick out the most horrible sequined thing I could find-in my defense, I did believe sequins made things indescribably beautiful! I fell in love with the first dress I found, which was this one:
Sadly, though, it was just a little tight in the bust and I knew I wouldn't be comfortable all night in something that was tight and low :(

We did, however, find this one, which I got in red:
It was a very productive shopping trip and I'm really excited for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment