Saturday, November 13, 2010

It must be the end of the semester...

Because my kitchen looks like this:

My to-do list for this weekend has about 30 things on it, most of which are school related, and I've committed myself to starting my end-of-term papers by setting up appointments with professors to talk about them (eek!). But again, really, I'm happy with what I'm doing. And I'm starting to get super-pumped for next semester: Early Modern Epic in Translation, Tolkien and TA-ing in an undergrad Chaucer class.

In other news, only 11 days until my family gets down here for Thanksgiving and I get to spend the weekend at the beach house with them. Since I have my own kitchen now, I'm going to bring a few things... just not sure what yet :). Thanksgiving is also part of the reason I'm trying to get ahead now, because I know that I won't want to work while everyone's down here.

I know I'm being a bad blogger right now, but... I still have a job, which means that I'll be down here for most of December and school gets out somewhere around Dec 10th, so I should have plenty of time in about a month, if anyone ever even reads me by that point!

No comments:

Post a Comment