Monday, August 17, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Training/freshman move-in has taken over my life lately, but I'm happy to report that all the little angels of 2013 are safe in their rooms; it's a whole new generation of MCGs :)

My last roommate moved in today, so we went out to dinner tonight to celebrate Sarah's first day of student teaching. It was just meetings today (she doesn't start teaching full time until September 25th), but it was still fun to talk about our respective days. Living with these girls is going to be fun.

On the not-so-fun end, I went to the dentist this afternoon and found out that I have to have all of my wisdom teeth out, one of them sooner than the rest because it is both impacted and decaying. That's going to be a joyful procedure... not really. I'm just praying for strength to face this because the idea of surgery terrifies me. I've never even had a cavity filled, so being put under to have 4 teeth taken out kind of makes me want to run away. But then, it wouldn't ever get any better, so that's a silly idea.

I'm off to bed now because we have a breakfast with Monsignor at 7:30 tomorrow morning and I need to get up and wash my hair (My, I am quite the girly girl these days!). I'm officially a senior the day after tomorrow. Crazy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment