Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My name is Maggie and I'm a Mac

So I jumped on the bandwagon yesterday and bought a MacBook. My MC-issued computer finally wouldn't get on the internet (actually, it wouldn't do anything but restart) and I decided it was time to take the plunge and all sorts of other cliches. I went over to the mall with my grandfather, who had never experienced anything quite like the Apple store. We had a nice afternoon and I realized, after I bought it, that this was the second time in a month that I'd dropped $1000 at a time! Not a good habit to get into!

Jack being silly in PhotoBooth... this is his "thinking look," as he informed me!

I have to say: I love Apple products. This computer (in the 24 hours I've had it) has already made so much sense as far as how things work. Once I'm not quite so tired, I'll synthesize my thoughts a little better... this will probably make it into this week's "Things I Love Thursday"

No comments:

Post a Comment