Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One of the 8 million reasons I love Joe

Joe is number 3 of 5, the middle boy in our house. He's also known as "Big J" or, when writing "J"-Jack is "Little J" and "j". Anyway, our birthdays are 4 years and 363 days apart. He came home from the hospital on my 5th birthday, so we've always had a special bond. As evidence, here's our facebook conversation from this evening:

Me

you know, just chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool


Joe

taking part in recreational sporting events outside of the establishment where you receive and education?


Me

when several young hoodlums who had malicious intent started harassing the individuals who reside concurrent to my place of residence


Joe

my guardian was alarmed at this peril and felt it was in my best interest to reside with my mother's brother in another part of the country.


Me

when i arrived, i motioned for a vehicle wherein to be transported to my uncle's place of residence and noticed that the identifying plate on the vehicle bore the adjective "fresh" and the gentleman driving had a curious pair of novelty dice hanging from his mirror


Joe

I, however, being in somewhat of haste, decided to pay no mind to the novelty dice and request my chauffeur to proceed to my new place of residence

Me

we arrived at said residence between seven and eight o'clock pm, and as I exited the vehicle, I bid the chauffeur farewell and proceeded to examine the luxuriousness of my new dwelling place. I truly felt like a prince arriving in his own kingdom



Yes, we took the lyrics to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song and put them into proper English. Special is one way to describe us!









No comments:

Post a Comment