Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Only the really classy girls drink wine out of juice glasses

Or those of us that don't have wine glasses.

Anyway, I'm doing much better today. I hear that I made my mother cry this morning when she read my depressing post last night, so this is an attempt to ratify that with a couple of stories from my day.

1) At work this morning, just about everyone was late because of traffic; there's bridge construction coming from the island where they apparently all live (guess I'm not one of the cool kids!). One of the guys who's interning with me said that he was late because of an accident... that Animal Control had stopped at to help

2) I'm starting to get around this fair city without my GPS-I only got a little lost going from church (where I had lector training) home. Go me!

3) Bon-Qui-Qui is coming to my school. I don't know where, when or why, but I do know that student tickets are $5 and public tickets are $10. I feel like I ought to investigate this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment