Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My "I love teaching" moment of the day

This semester, I'm a TA for two classes, which means I'm on campus 4 days a week for those classes. They're in the old library building, which is oddly chopped up--to access part of the basement, which has a bunch of classrooms, you actually have to leave the building and go around the corner. Anyway, both of my classes are in the basement, so the windows are at the very top of the room. This afternoon, I was in the American Lit classroom, waiting for the professor to open up her powerpoint so I could bring something up on the computer. I could feel someone looking at me, so I looked up and saw two of my Chaucer students, standing at the window, waving down to me. Kinda goofy, kinda sweet: I got my "awww" moment for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment