Monday, February 7, 2011

Random Monday thoughts

It's cold and raining, just like it has been all day. I'm in the midst of research at the moment, but here's what's on my mind this evening:

1) I forgot my umbrella this morning and was trying to be tough and pretend I didn't need one. But when Corey and I left lunch and it was pouring, I was really thankful to find a $5 umbrella that held up all afternoon ;)

2) Sketchy as it may look, La Ha makes a fantastic taco-best $5 lunch you can get downtown.

3) I attempted pasta with a Béchamel sauce for dinner, but I over-salted and it was a little gross. I mean, I ate it and all, but I'm on my third bottle of water because I'm trying not to wake up dehydrated.

4) The best part about having a pullout bed/couch? When I want to read my homework lying in bed, but I don't want to actually be in bed because if I work in bed, it's hard for me to fall asleep. Perfect solution.

5) It's taken me 30 minutes to write this post because I'm a little distracted right now. Not by any one thing, but by life in general. I need to work on curbing my ADD tendencies.

All right, time to get back to my pal Jonathan Edwards' Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God

No comments:

Post a Comment